If something is broken, then the process is broken. You can have all the time in the world but if you can’t establish the processes to protect your project it will fail. Providing an established set of ‘ground rules’ helps to keep things moving and help drives your project to completion.
The importance of standardized processes for applications can never be under-estimated. Knowing these processes and becoming an expert in implementation provides any company the stability to deliver successful solutions on time and on budget. Combine this with dedication to work with all your employees even through the challenges and you will have the ability to bring your projects to completion.Manage or Coordinate the experience is there…
- Release to Production Approval Process
- Technical Peer Reviews/Technical Auditing
- Functional and Unit Tests
- Document Preparation and Review
- Implementation/Backup and Roll-Out plans
- Project Estimations and Control